It’s not what any homeowner wants to see: a huge stain on an otherwise pristine carpet. Fortunately, with the proper cleaning techniques, you can remove many stains from your carpets and rugs. Get some answers to your commonly asked questions about stain removal from carpet (http://www.orbitcleaningservice.com/services/carpet-cleaning) here, from the residential carpet cleaning experts.
1. What is the best approach to fresh stain removal from carpet? For best results with a fresh stain, you’ll want to act fast. First, clean up any material that is sitting on top of the carpet. Then blot, don’t rub, what remains of the stain to absorb moisture. Finally, use a combination of warm water and detergent to soak up the rest of the stain.
2. Can I use common household products to remove carpet stains? Yes, everyday household products can be used to remove many types of stains. For example, club soda may help to remove common stains such as coffee and red wine. Rubbing alcohol may help remove ink stains.
3. Is it possible to remove blood stains from a carpet? Blood stains are among the most difficult to remove from carpets. If your initial clean-up efforts are unsuccessful, you may be able to remove the stain by using a mixture of ammonia and water.
4. I spilled nail polish on my carpet. What should I do? If you spill nail polish on your carpet or rug, begin by cleaning up the excess polish with a paper towel or rag. Then, use non-acetone nail polish remover to remove any nail polish that remains on the carpet. Remember to rinse the stained area with cold water once you’ve finished removing the stain.
5. Should I use bleach to clean my carpets? No, you should not use chlorine bleach to clean your carpets, as it can cause stains and discoloration. If you spill bleach on your carpet, clean it up as quickly as possible to avoid permanent damage.
6. Is it possible to remove an old stain from a carpet? Once a stain has set in your carpet, it is much harder to remove. If you have old stains in your carpet, your best bet is to call a professional carpet cleaning company in Phoenix AZ. These experts can come to your home to inspect your carpet and then recommend a course of action.
7. Do I need to replace a permanently stained carpet? Not necessarily. Sometimes, even residential carpet cleaning experts can’t remove stubborn carpet stains. In these situations, you may be able to replace the stained area of the carpet with a swatch of identical carpet, or a carpet cleaning company in Phoenix AZ (http://www.orbitcleaningservice.com/why-orbit/) may be able to dye the carpet to hide the stain.
Orbit Cleaning Service can help you remove stains from your carpet. For your free carpet cleaning consultation, call 480-516-0281 or visit www.orbitcleaningservice.com today. Orbit Cleaning Service serves the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert Goodyear Surprise Peoria & Chandler AZ areas.