Just because you can’t see spots, stains, or dirt on your furniture doesn’t mean that it’s actually clean. The fact is, your furniture collects dirt, hair, dead skin cells, dust and other substances that can sometimes be hard, if not impossible, to see. For that reason, it’s important to pay attention to upholstery and furniture cleaning. Below, we highlight some of the reasons why you might need upholstery cleaning Scottsdale.
1. Your furniture is dirty, even if it doesn’t appear to be. When you sit on your furniture, you may transfer dust, grime, and sweat to the upholstery. Even if you can’t see this dirt, it’s likely still there. Not only can these substances damage your furniture, they can also contribute to poor indoor air quality for you and your family. While at-home cleaning methods, such as vacuuming and spot cleaning, can help deal with some problems, a professional deep cleaning will help ensure that your furniture is free of contaminants.
2. Furniture cleaning helps extend the life of your furniture. Your furniture is a significant investment and you’ll likely want to do everything that you can to make sure it lasts for a long time. Cleaning your furniture helps to remove dirt and oils that can cause damage to your upholstery. For a small investment in upholstery cleaning now, you’ll save yourself having to spend much more money in the future to replace damaged furniture.
3. Professional upholstery cleaning can remove stubborn stains. Whether it’s crayon marks from an overly creative child or a stubborn wine stain, no one wants marks on their furniture. You may have tried to remove these stains on your own, but without success. However, hiring an upholstery cleaning professional could help. Cleaning professionals have special cleaning techniques and tools that they can use to remove stains and marks from your furniture, returning it to a “like new” condition.
4. Professional cleaning can also improve the look of wood furniture. When you think of professional furniture cleaning, upholstery cleaning is likely what springs to mind. But hiring a professional to clean your wood furniture may also be a good idea. Unlike simple dusting, a professional deep cleaning can remove built-up dirt and help make your furniture look great.
5. Upholstery cleaning can benefit your health. Frequently cleaning your furniture and upholstery can help remove dust, pet dander and other air contaminants that can cause allergy symptoms, asthma attacks or other health problems. Having your upholstery professionally cleaned can improve your home’s indoor air quality and help keep you and your family healthy.
Orbit Cleaning Service offers furniture and upholstery cleaning in Scottsdale, Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Goodyear Surprise & Peoria AZ. For your free cleaning consultation call 480-516-0281 or visit www.orbitcleaningservice.com today.