It’s easy to ignore the air ducts in your home. After all, you can’t see them. But these hidden systems are an extremely important part of your house. And just like other parts of your home, they may sometimes need to be cleaned. Duct cleaning (http://www.orbitcleaningservice.com/services/air-duct-cleaning/) can have a number of benefits, as an expert cleaning service Phoenix, AZ explains.
1. Duct cleaning can improve your health. According the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air may be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air. Bacteria, pollen, dust mites, and other contaminants can all lurk in a building’s ventilation system, contributing to breathing difficulties, allergy flare-ups and other problems. Visible mold in an air duct is a particular problem and should be addressed right away, as should rodent or insect infestations. A professional HVAC duct cleaning can help remove these contaminants and improve the health of you and your family.
2. Duct cleaning can help your HVAC system last longer. When dirt and grime get trapped in your heating and cooling system, they could eventually cause it to break down. Regular duct cleaning may help extend the life of heat exchangers, fans and cooling coils, helping you avoid costly repairs in the future. Keeping your HVAC system clean also means that it doesn’t have to work as hard to heat and cool your home, which can also help it last longer.
3. Duct cleaning offers energy savings. Allowing dirt to build up on a heating coil can result in significant loss in energy efficiency. To save money on your heating and cooling bills (and to help the environment) consider having your ducts professionally cleaned. You should notice an increase in air flow after a duct cleaning, which should allow you to use your air conditioner or heating system less frequently or at a lower setting.
4. Duct cleaning can help make the rest of your home cleaner. Dirty, moldy air ducts could be blowing all kinds of particles into your home. Even if this isn’t causing health problems for you or your family, you may still want to consider hiring a cleaning service Mesa AZ (http://www.orbitcleaningservice.com/why-orbit/) to clean your ducts. That’s because those particles could be settling on furniture, carpets and other surface areas of your home, contributing to an unpleasant build-up of dirt, dust and grime that is both unsightly and a pain to clean.
5. Duct cleaning will keep your home smelling fresh. Have you noticed a musty odor in your home? Dirty air ducts could be the culprit. A professional cleaner can inspect your home, including your air ducts, and let you know if HVAC duct cleaning could help reduce the odor and make your home a more pleasant place for you and your family.
Orbit Cleaning Service offers HVAC duct cleaning service in Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Gilbert, Goodyear, Surprise, Peoria & Chandler AZ areas. For your free cleaning consultation call 480-516-0281 or visit www.orbitcleaningservice.com today.